2. Use of our Website
- You agree to use our website for legitimate purposes and not for any illegal or unauthorized intent, including, without limitation, in breach of any intellectual property or privacy law
- You signify and warrant that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence by agreeing to the terms and conditions and are legally capable of entering into a binding contract.
- You agree not to use our website to carry out any action that constitutes a civil or criminal offense or violates any regulation. You accept that you will not attempt to interfere with the network or security features of our website or obtain unauthorized access to our systems.
- To complete your order or to contact you as required, you agree to provide us with correct personal information, such as your email address, mailing address, and other contact details. You consent to update your account and details promptly.
3. General Condition
- We reserve the right to refuse our service to anyone, at any moment, for any reason. We reserve the right to make any changes to the website, including termination, alteration, suspension, or discontinuation of any part of the website at any time, without prior notice.
- For the use of our website, we may enforce additional rules or restrictions. You agree to review the terms on a regular basis and your continued access to or use of our website will mean that you agree to any changes.
- You accept that for any alteration, suspension, or discontinuance of our website or any service, content, feature, or product provided via our website, we would not be liable to you or other third party.
4. Products or Services
- All transactions via our website are subject to the availability of the product.
- We may limit or cancel the quantities offered on our website, in our sole discretion, or restrict the sale of our products or services to any individual, household, geographic region, or jurisdiction.
- Prices for our goods, without notice, are subject to change. Prices shown on our website are quoted in Pakistani Rupees unless otherwise indicated.
- We reserve the right to reject orders, which appear to be placed by distributors or resellers, at our absolute discretion.
- We will be entitled to cancel the order and notify the appropriate authorities if we suspect that you have made a false or fraudulent order.
- We do not guarantee the quality of color or design of the products on our website
- We have made efforts to ensure that our products' color and design are shown on our website as accurately as possible.
5. Links to Third-Party Websites
- Links from or to websites outside our website are meant for convenience only.
- We do not check, support, authorize or monitor the content of those pages, the third parties listed therein, or their goods and services, and we are not responsible for any sites linked to or from our website.
- Linking to some other website is at your own risk and in accordance with linking, we will not be liable or responsible for any losses.
- Links to downloadable software websites are just for convenience and we are not liable or responsible for any issues or consequences associated with downloading the software.
- The use of any software downloaded shall be regulated by the terms of the license agreement, if any, to which the software is accompanied or supplied.
6. Use Comments, Feedback, and Other Submissions
- You agree that you are responsible for the documents, accounts, views, messages, comments, and any other material you publish, distribute or exchange on or via our website or the services available in connection with our website.
- You further agree that you are entirely responsible for the content, including, but not limited to, its legality and trademark, copyright, and other intellectual property rights.
- You accept that we can edit, adapt, alter, reproduce, publish, or distribute any content submitted by you in response to a request from us for a particular submission.
- Also, you accept that we are under no obligation to keep any Content in trust, to pay compensation for any Content, or to respond to any Content.
- You accept that without the express consent of the owner of such proprietary right, you will not publish, distribute or share any content on our website that is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, or any other proprietary right.
- Furthermore, you accept that your material will not be illegal, abusive, or offensive or contain any malware or computer virus that could impact the operations of our website. You will be solely responsible for the content that you produce and its durability.
- We are not responsible and take no responsibility for any material shared by you or any third party.
- We reserve the right to terminate your ability to post on our website and to edit and/or uninstall any content that we consider to be objectionable.
- You agree to such removal and/or removal and waive any lawsuit against us for your material to be removed and/or deleted.
7. Your Personal Information
8. Errors and Omissions
- Make sure that there may be typographical errors or inaccuracies on our website and that they may not be complete or current.
- We reserve the right to correct any mistakes, inaccuracies or omissions and, without prior notice, to alter or upgrade information at any time (including after an order has been submitted).
- Such errors, discrepancies or omissions which relate to product description, pricing, promotion and availability. We reserve the right, to the extent allowed by applicable law, to cancel or refuse any order placed on the basis of incorrect pricing or availability details.
- We do not, except as required by law, plan to update, change or explain details on our website.
9. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
- In no event will we, or our affiliates, our or their respective content or service providers, or any of our or their respective directors, officers, agents, contractors, suppliers or employees be liable to you for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages, losses or causes of action, or lost revenue, lost profits, lost business or sales, or any other type of damage, whether based in contract or tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of, or the inability to use, or the performance of, our website or the content or material or functionality through our website, even if we are advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Certain jurisdictions do not allow limitation of liability or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. In such jurisdictions, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations, may not apply to you and our liability will be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- You accept all responsibility and risk in relation to your use of our website, which is delivered 'as is' without warranties, representations or conditions of any sort, either express or implied, in relation to information obtained through or via our website, including without limitation, all content and materials, and functions and services provided on our website, all of which are provided without limitation. We do not warrant that our website will be timely, stable, uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be fixed or that our websites or the servers that make our website accessible will be free of viruses or other harmful components. We do not warrant that our website or its operation or the content and material of the services rendered available thereby will be timely, protected, uninterrupted or error-free.
- The use of our website is at your sole risk and you assume full responsibility for any costs associated with your use of our website. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind related to the use of our website.
You consent to support and indemnify us, and keep us and our associates harmless, and our and their respective directors, administrators, officers, agents, contractors, and employees against any losses, liabilities, claims, and expenses in any way arising with your use of our website.
11. Entire Agreement
- The Terms and any documents specifically referred to therein shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us concerning the subject-matter of the Terms and shall supersede any previous agreement, understanding, or agreement, whether oral or written, between you and us.
- You and we both agree that, in entering into these Terms, neither you nor we relied on any representation, undertaking or pledge made by, or implied by, the other person from anything said or written between you and us before those Terms, except as specifically provided for in those Terms.
- Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- A waiver by us of any default will not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default.
- No waiver by us is effective unless it is communicated to you in writing.
Any headings and titles herein are for convenience only.
If any of the provisions of the Terms are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable, such provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining Terms, which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
15. Governing Law
16. Questions or Concerns
Your questions ,comments and feedback are very welcome you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.