GoodShop.pk not only offers its own personal delivery but also provides the shopkeepers with the facility to deliver the order by themselves. We encourage customers to personally visit the shop to get their products.Delivery Policy by GoodShop
We are committed to fulfilling your order on our website reliably, in good condition, and always on time.1. General Information
All orders are subject to the availability of the commodity. If paid in advance but order is out of stock, then seller/ shopkeeper will be alerted and customer may get refund as soon as possible. (Note: This condition applies to online shopping only).2. Delivery Location
Each order can only be delivered to a single destination address specified for a particular order at the time of payment. You will need to place several orders if you want to send goods to different addresses.3. Delivery to remote areas
We provide COD (Cash on Delivery) for online shopping in Pakistan. However, in the below cases, we may require partial or full payment in advance.
- Delivery by Pakistan Post to all village/ remote addresses
- For all self-collection from TCS, LCS, or other courier services.
- If a parcel is undelivered or returned, reimbursement is subject to approval (based on condition of product).
- For international deliveries, at least shipping charges in advance are applicable and are non-refundable.
Within 1-3 working days of the order, we make our best efforts to ship each item in your order. In some cases, however, it can take us longer to ship the order, up to 10 working days, as we may have to procure it from vendors.
Date of delivery may vary due to courier shipping practices, delivery location, method of delivery, the items ordered, COVID-19, pandemic, and calamitous events. Products may also be delivered in separate shipments.
(Note: Orders placed on Sundays may be parceled on Mondays)5. Shipping Cost
- Although we will aim to ship all products together in your order, because of product characteristics or availability, this will not always be possible.
- Additional shipping charges may apply to remote areas or for large or heavy items. You may be advised of any charges on the checkout page.
- You can get an estimate ballpark by contacting seller/ shopkeeper or GoodShop.
- Sales Tax is applicable when and where needed. Sales tax is charged according to the province or territory to which the item is shipped.
If there is any damage to the packaging on delivery, contact us immediately at email@example.com. Questions
If you have any questions about the delivery and shipment or your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Delivery Restrictions for Sellers
The delivery of the goods / commodities should be at par with the quality standards. In order to preserve the integrity of the site and satisfy the customers, it will be important for all shopkeepers to follow the policy stated by GoodShop.(Note: Company has the right to change policy and procedures)